Murobond is an innovative paint company known for its unique and inspirational range of decorative paints.
We are seeking a motivated Production Operator to join our small, friendly team based in Artarmon. In this autonomous role, you will manage the day to day manufacture and dispatch of all customer orders and plan and maintain optimum stock levels for production.
Your role will include:
- Tinting of all liquid products
- Processing, packing and dispatch of customer orders
- Stock control of raw materials and finished goods
- Overseeing the daily work schedule of the Process Operator
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure achievable schedules are set
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- All other production/ warehouse duties as required
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Previous experience in a production/ manufacturing or warehouse role
- Previous experience in the paint industry is welcomed but not essential
- A customer focused approach with the ability to work well in a small team
- Attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and the willingness to do extra hours if required
- Manual handling ability up to 25 kilos
- A current Forklift license is desirable but not essential
Be rewarded with a competitive salary package, on-site parking and employee discounts. Standard hours will be 8.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your resume (including a cover letter). We look forward to receiving your application.