A question we are frequently asked is “What is your best selling white ?”
Whilst we do have a favourite, we find that each project has its own requirements, so to name just one would be short-sighted. All whites are definitely not equal.
The following list contains our most popular 10 whites. Each has a brief description of its attribute, We hope this assists in finding your favourite white.
- Gallery White – our coolest white, with a touch of black. Ideal for a contemporary space or where the brightest white is needed.
- Staysail – our signature white and yes our favourite. With a hint of Raw Umber, Staysail proves the be the perfect white in most spaces. Offering warmth without an ochre base.
- Raw Earth 25% – a cool greyed off white, works beautifully with a crisp white trim such as Whalebone.
- Glassine – warmer than Staysail, combining Raw Umber with a touch of ochre. When a warmer white is needed.
- Badger – a very easy to live with off white, often described as a natural linen look.
- Onionskin – a milky off white with subtle warmth
- Willow – soft, greenish off white. Works well as both a trim or broadwall colour depending on which % you choose
- Nomad – a warm, rich off white with soft brown undertonings
- Eggshell – just off white with the warmth created by a touch of red pigment
- Tumbled Ivory – a warm white with a touch of ochre. Works well alongside other earthy hues.
Always be sure to test your colour before you commit, as colours look different in different environments.